Saturday, 14 May 2011

Dragons and Jewelry





I'm going to admit it, lately I have had a really big obsession with dragons .... and I have found some really awesome dragon jewelry ... I have also found my old dragon picture... I'm not very happy with it so I'm going to draw another ... I will mention this later on in the post...

Jewelry
This is a lovely dragon earring that goes threw your ear and then around the top of your ear, I dont know if you can see it but the faded ear shows you this :)


It's so pretty! I want it! *day dreams*

 Dragons
I'm going to be drawing this! and will upload this picture again with my version soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This jewlry is spectacular! I can see why you crave it. Now I'm craving for it too! Love that dragon earing! Maybe I'll use it in my fanfic. Do you think it's something your oc would wear? If not, I'll have my oc wear it. ;P
    If given permission to use this idea from you, I will also ask if I can use the photo too!
    :D
    Can't wait to see more of your artwork.!
    XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kallista :D my OC would definitely wear this, in fact she would probably have a panic attack if she lost it. And of course you can use this idea ;P

    ReplyDelete