Wednesday 25 May 2011

Funny Moments

School is never boring with my friends but this week We have had some particularly funny moments so in no order what so ever I will write them to you.

1) On Tuesday, Well at my school we have a bald head teacher but then again doesn't everyone? SO whilst stood on the balcony and looking out at the courtyard, between the trees we spotted his shiny head and made a song! This is how it goes
Oldy, Baldy over there,
What's it like to have no hair?
Is it hot? Is it cold?
What's it like being bold?
No say this in a funny Russian accent. Because that's what we did :D ... in fact we saw the head teacher on the balcony today and started singing it fate we walked past him, thing was he followed us and heard the whole thing :D

2) Today in maths we were making a maths game for the year 6's that will be coming over soon and ours is based on twister. So my friend brought in a twister mat that we brought outside the classroom to see how big it was. My friend unfolded it and randomly I led down across it, of course then one of the maths teacher came out and saw me. It was awkward but what he said was funny. "do you want a pillow or something.?" when I replied "that would be nice." My friend wouldn't stop laughing which caught the attention of another teacher who saw me.... she then went on to talk about rolling small children up in mats and I must admit it was a rather fun conversation to have.

3) English, Library my best friends of both genders were working with me and multiple funny things happened, My male best friend said when I grow up I want to be James bond in a really funny voice when Emily asked me if I still wanted to be in the CSI... later in the lesson we had to find books and whilst me and Emily had gotten our books he hadn't and asked me to grab him one on editing (the lesson we have to do for English) So I nodded my head and said fruit got it and came back with a book on fire, I would say he got his revenge later at lunch but it backfired and I ended up knocking his lunchbox off the balcony. .... it survived!

Barely

4) Rounders, oh I love rounders they may of laughed at my funny shuffle that I did as she bowled the ball but in the end I got a rounder and I was happy. But to be honest I'm a lot better at the fielding part of rounder and am quite a legend on second base. If that ball is thrown to me you might as well throw your bat down and go sit down then and there as I can catch it and get them out in mere seconds. I even had enough time left to do a cool dance with the pole ... and sing with it. :)

5) Funny moment number 5 .... there isn't one worth posting on here but believe me there are more! :)

Hope you got some satisfaction out of my ramblings.... I was happy to sit here for twenty minutes and write them down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment