Monday 11 April 2011

My Village

On Saturday I was at my dads, and he lives in the village that I used to live in. Whilst I was at my dads we went for a walk to the cricket field and I thought it would be a great opportunity to show you guys some of the really nice wildlife so I took my Ipod with me and here are some of the pictures...

 


Ah Blossom trees, got to love them




A Close up on the blossoms, their so pretty ...

It's a weeping willow! The village has tonne in it but this is probably the biggest and its right next to the river :)

We have mostly normal houses and flats here but there are some really nice old cottages
One of the nicer houses in the village



Behind the trees here is a huge field and a small little bridge


Close up of the River


A Not so close up of the river ;)

The Graveyard in the middle of the woods, my granddad is in their somewhere...

Don't know if this is very clear but this is the swing in the woods that I found, that's not me in the picture that's my brother, there is one with me on the swing but you don't really want to see that

The Graveyard, again ..

Oh another picture of the river, I think this one is just before the little bridge

Don't let its cute looks deceive you, seconds after I took this picture this dog tried to KILL me
Back at the flat .... I like the flowers :3 ... wait whats that ..



AHHH ITS THE ZOMBIE TELETUBBIE!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!

    A dog tried to KILL you? Why? BAD DOGGY!

    Your blog has been Octafied!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowering tree are so lovely!

    ReplyDelete